“because the creator made us steward trustees over all, it is only when our thoughts, words and deeds are unified to reflect our honor and respect for each other, our true indigenous blood, that truth-respect-justice-unity-common welfare-prosperity-tranquility-wisdom-love, will once again become a u.n.i-verse-al reality among us. we must return to one family, one mind, one heart, one spirit!"
becoming an affiliate of the indigene nation means a complete relinquishment of citizenship with the country you are currently under. to get started complete the form and click the submit button below.
there is no fee to become a part of your own family.
by completing this application and clicking the submit button you are stating on your soveran word that to the best of your knowledge you are, in fact, an indigene descendant of the ancient indigenous peoples of the land, the ancient ones.
• application for affiliation must include a scanned copy of your digital passport type photo and a copy of your certificate of live birth.
what you will get upon your approval and completion of final steps home.
• once your application is received and processed you will be sent the first two documents to start your process. if your documents are not properly completed, or lack in any manner, your application can be delayed. if you fail to follow up on completing your entry within 45 days, you must re-apply again.
• nation precepts, code of conduct, and constitutional covenant
• nationalization/affiliate documentation
• i.n. privacy and trust agreement
• temporary i.n. international identification documents
• declaration of soveran honor
• individual affiliation documents (these documents are for public notice of nationality, status, and jurisdiction. jurisdiction is singular and i.n. has supreme jurisdiction over all nations of the world as it applies to the individual affiliate.)
• public notice of lawful indigene status, instructions.
• Bill of Health (Individual Affiliates must present Affidavit of Health or current doctor’s records confirming general health. This may require the individual to do a routine ‘check up’ with their present Private Doctor or Physician. General health issues will not lead to non-approval. If you do not have a private/personal physician, you may visit the I.N. Holistic Health Center for a full check up.)
• Banking instructions
• Social Security Record Removal and Account Closure.
• Training. (Entry, time and date to begin Affiliate classes)
• Acceptance Letter (For training)
• Law Enforcement Notice of International Status
Other documents and instruction provided to each Affiliate upon completion of process.
Tel. Email. firstname.lastname@example.org